Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Archives

                                Val's Quilting Studio

This Week's Tuesday Archives with Val's Quilting 

Studio are either Baby or Barn Quilts. I thought I would show

 you the quilts I made for the grand-babies when the were first 

born. I have made them many since but I am just going to 

show you these two.


Little Man's             HERE

and Little Miss's       HERE


I am linking up with Val's Quilting Studio
Come join the fun!


Also a giveaway!!  Visit "laugh yourself into Stitches"  for all the details!
Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support and shout out Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great barn quilt Jane! Yesterday your quilt was the only one listed, so I stopped back to see a few more barns.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!