Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Some Things Stay The Same

I know the 4th of July is over but for me, some things never change.
And that is my love for History and Red, White and Blue.

It does not matter what time of year it is I am always thinking of these colors.  I am now collecting fabrics for a new RWB Quilt.

So I thought I would get some for my stores, just in case you loved them too!


They can be found in either store, just click your choice on my side-bar.

I also thought you might like to take a peek at my Pinterest Board.

Foe the Love of Red, White and Blue


I hope you enjoy and do something you love.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Oh dear! Yet another quilt getting started!!!! You scare me, girl! hahaha I love your patriotism!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!